Sunday, July 15, 2012

Brownie Treasures



Since earth tones become popular, I started to like brown and its shades, may it be dark or light. For me, it exudes elegance, class and sophistication which make up a woman a woman.


TONY BURCH BAG
HERMES PURSE
I-DONT-KNOW-WHAT-BRAND WALLET






THEY ARE ALL BROWN AND I LOVE THEM REGARDLESS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE BRANDS. . Even my tissue's plastic container, sunglass, lipstick and hairband have the shades of brown. Light or dark, you name it. I just love brown so much. Oh, did I mention I also love,love, love chocolates? Well, chocolates are mostly brown in color. Mmmmm... Just another reason to love BROWN.

5 comments:

  1. wow I follow your lovely blog with GFC!!
    Follow my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed both of you already. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Hermes purse! Earth tones are lovely.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog sweets. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bags, that color is and always will be stylish! :)

    You have such a beautiful blog, what do you think of following each other?


    WhiteCloset
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...